This listing is for one nail polish magnet.
It has a cats eye magnet on one end and a round magnet on the other.
These magnets are strong but are also brittle so please handle with great care as these can shatter on impact.
This magnet is intended for use with magnetic nail polishes only.
It measures approximately 95mm X 8mm X 5mm
1. Shake the bottle well. You only need to do this once.
2. Apply one coat of your favourite magnetic polish to all nails and allow to dry
3. Apply a generous coat to one nail only – this is especially important. The magnetic particles can only move when the polish is REALLY wet and it will start drying as soon as you apply it. If you tend to apply your coats thin, you are much less likely to see your desired effect on the nail.
4. IMMEDIATELY use the magnet for a minimum of 20 seconds. Hold the magnet as close to the nail as you can without actually touching the polish.
5. Repeat this step until desired opacity is reached. ( Wait for the previous layer to be touch dry before applying your next )
6. Apply your favourite top coat if needed and immediately use the magnet again for another 30 seconds minimum. As with above, you will get better results if you do one nail at a time.
#Always do one nail at a time and be quick! If you wait too long your polish will begin to dry and the magnetic effect will not work well.
#The longer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the effect will be, especially after top coating. I like to rest my magnet on something and just hold my finger under it whilst I do other things.
#I’m not entirely sure it helps but I gently blow on the nail whilst the magnet is over it. I feel it helps dry the top layer of the polish a little quicker and helps lock in the design a fraction more.
#Hold still. If you move the magnet or your finger around whilst trying to create your pattern, it will not be as defined as it could be.
*If you prefer to have a very well defined line in your manicure, you can also hold the magnet over the first coat.